"There is one inexhaustible aspect of everyday life that never dulls, namely the simple pleasure of eating and drinking."
- Andre Domin
Classic British Cookery
The menu is everything great about modern British cookery with classic pub dishes sat next to more inspired creations. There will always be a vegetarian option as well as fresh fish. We only use the best suppliers and all our produce is British and home-made.
Our food philosophy being based on using the best raw materials, we place much importance on the ability to change our menu daily if needs be, to ensure that we are serving the freshest and most seasonal produce available to us on any one day. The menu below offers a taste of what we serve.
- Please click here to view/download a Sample Monday evening Menu
- Please click here to view/download a Sample Tues - Sat lunch menu
- Please click here to view/download a Sample Tues - Sat evening menu
- Please click here to view/download a Sample Kids Menu
- Please click here to view/download a Sample Nom Nom Takeaway Menu
Note: If you have a specific dietary requirement, please don't hesitate to contact us beforehand, and we'll do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
On a Sunday we serve traditional roasts. These vary from week to week but there's always a roast beef on, accompanied usually by a roast chicken or roast pork. These are served 12-3pm.
Brilliant, thought it was well thought out and excellent quality both in terms of food, service and friendliness- Laura B